Pages

July 29, 2011

Tonight I'm thankful for

(I apologize in advance for the slight cheesiness of this post)
my friends that match me on the important stuff:

Religion,
the importance of family, 

morals & values in lifestyles and relationships
Oh yeah...and music 

& TV!

( I kid, I kid)


But it's true, when you don't have a boyfriend in college, your free time is generally split between alone time & friend time. I don't know what I'd do without some of the amazing girls I've met at APP. When I'm bored, lonely, upset, hungry, laughing or crying, I can always depend on them! We can talk about guys, God & girl talk. We can be goofy or silent and it's always fun. These are the girls that I feel like I'll be friends with forever, who will be in my wedding and who I'll call up 30 years from now to catch up. Having the main stuff in common really makes all the difference. I can't wait to go back to Boone so I can spend more time with some of my most favorite people! 


Love them!

No comments: