Well, tomorrow is the beginning of a brand new decade.
This will be the 3rd decade of my life (isn't that weird??)
I'm really excited to see what 2011 has in store for me! I had a pretty uneventful 2010 so hopefully 2011 will be a little more exciting!
Here's a recap of 2010 for me
- started 2nd semester at APP
- got a snap bid by Chi Omega and then dropped out of Chi Omega before I was initiated
- learned how to Snowboard and LOVED IT.
- lived through a HORRIBLE blizzard
- finished the semester & figured out I was going to be an AUNT!
- went to San Diego and had two of the best weeks of my life
- went to Boston for the 4th of July and saw the coolest fireworks I've ever seen
- turned 19 and started my last year as a teenager
- got my first apartment
- started my Sophomore year at APP
- attempted to get involved in CRU, helped "lead" the fall retreat, quit CRU
- FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY decided on my major
Here are things that I'm hoping for in 2011
( I probably will only accomplish a few of these, and that's if I'm lucky haha)
- to be more positive in general (though I feel like I've improved A TON from last year)
- to exercise more
- to eat healthier
- to read my bible every day and do a devotion daily
- to stay on the Dean's list (woohoo!) and hopefully make it onto the Chancellor's List
- to become more involved in a campus ministry
- to devote time to my friendships and be a good friend
- to get a job or an internship that will help further my career
- to be more outgoing in my classes and actually talk to the people sitting near me
- to be smart about how I'm spending my money
- to devote time to my friends and establish strong friendships
I probably have more hopes for 2011 that I can't think of right now, but I think that's a good start!
I'm really excited for 2011 and I can't wait to see what it brings!