Pages

December 17, 2010

imagination creation.

Last night I was laying in my bed trying to go to sleep (dreading the lonesome icy drive I had to face the next afternoon) and I started thinking about how much I let my imagination get away with me...





thought: It's supposed to sleet tonight.

It's supposed to sleet tonight.
That means that roads are gonna freeze over
and it's going to be really hard to drive in.
The snow is going to turn to thick sheets of ice and when I try to pull out of my parking spot I'm gonna fish tail into the creek behind where I park and I'm gonna be down there for hours flipped upside down before anyone sees me because I'm one of the last ones here for exams and all my roommates are gone and my phone won't work because it'll be all wet from the creek and the rain and then I'm gonna have an awful Christmas break because I'm gonna have frostbite all over my body and I'm never gonna want to go back to Boone ever again....



thought: Zac Efron broke up with Vanessa Hudgens

Zac Efron broke up with Vanessa Hudgens.
Gah, he's so hott.
I wish I could date a guy as hott as him.
I feel like he is my type too. Artsy and atheletic but hott. And I'm totally his type if he only knew me.
I'm just gonna transfer to UCLA and then one day I'm gonna meet him in a coffee shop and the barista will have gotten our drinks messed up and I'll accidentally grab his and then he'll ask me my name and then we'll chat for a while and exchange numbers.
And I'll have Zac Efron's number but I won't give it out cause I'm an awesome person.
And then he'll take me on a date and we'll fall in love
And a few tabloid covers, movie premieres and a celebrity wedding later I'll be
Laura Efron...
it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?...




thought: I hope that Interview with Charlotte Style Magazine goes well

I hope that interview with Charlotte Style Magazine goes well.
That would look great on my resume. Maybe then I'll have a chance at moving to a big city. Charlotte Style will write me a really good recommendation and then I'll get hired by Glamour. And I'll by a Mini Cooper with my new income and rent a cute little flat in Brooklyn. And I'll decorate it with stuff from thrift shops that looks like its from Anthropologie and then I'll get to wear stuff out of a samples closet like in the Devil Wears Prada and visit out door markets and see broadway shows and send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address....



thought: I can't believe that teacher gave me that low of a grade.

I can't believe that teacher gave me that low of a grade. Who do they think they are? I mean c'mon, I totally deserve an A in this class. He's such a jerk. They have no right to teach me anyway. I'm gonna go up to them right now and complain. Actually, I not even gonna complain, I'm just gonna slap them. And then I'm gonna storm out of the room and drop out of school because this is crap! I hate school anyway and I never want to do this work ever again. WHO NEEDS A COLLEGE EDUCATION ANYWAY!?


thought: that guy who sits next to me in class is really cute

that guy who sits next to me in class is really cute. What's his name again? I don't even know. I wonder what he's like. He's seems like he'd be a good guy. He probably even goes to church. And plays an instrument. And reads for fun. I like the way he dresses too. Maybe we could hang out sometime. Would it be weird if we ended up talking? That would probably ruin math. What if we dated? We could walk around campus holding hands and get coffee together. Gah. I bet my parents would like him too...



Imagination -  it always gets me. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you still have one! I'm afraid mine's gone forever. : (