Pages

April 19, 2011

random questions about meh.



What is that thing that no one, not even your partner, your mother or your best friend, knows about you?
I seriously don't have anything. I am an extremely open person but obviously even If I wasn't I wouldn't tell you.What would make you feel embarrassed in public?
To fall really hard somewhere or my skirt to fly up or somethingWhat do you think is your biggest flaw? What have you done about it?
I tend to be a complainer. I've tried to stop in the past few years and I think it's getting better!What is your biggest strength? How did you develop it?
I think I'm a good listener. If you listen more and more you'll get better at it!What do you have to put up with in your life? How long have you been tolerating it?
People tend to put me as an option when their my priority or use me and I've been tolerating it for a long time but recently I've just let those friends go because I've figured out that it's not worth it.If you could change your name, what would your new name be?
Olivia Jade. Which is what I want to name my daughter so I guess that would be silly.If you could change your appearance, how would you decide to look?
TALLER, TANNER. 'nuff said.What color dominates your wardrobe? How do you feel when you wear that color? Why?
Black. I just love it. It's slimming, it doesn't show sweat, it looks good on everyone. I feel confident when I wear it and I don't ever get self conscious in it.Which song do you sing only when you’re alone? What memory does it bring back?
...can't say that I have one of those.Whom do you secretly envy? Why?
People without morals or values because they can just go crazy. But then I realize that I don't really wan't that anyways.What do you really want? But really…
A successful carrer, financial stability, a husband and life in a big city.What is the way you often sabotage yourself?
I procrastinate and then I get really stressed out with all the work I have to do. Stupid, I know.Who would you like to please the most?
God and my parents.What do you think a stranger’s first impression of you would be?
Wow she's short.What recurring dream do you have? What do you think is the message your subconscious is sending you through that dream?
I don't have a recurring dream that I can think of...What would you try now if you were sure you wouldn’t fail?
FlyingWhat was that thing you never tried because you were afraid of failure?
I've always wanted to be really good at sports but I have tried it, I'm just not athletically blessed.What was your greatest disappointment in life?
Not getting into NC state even though I know I'm where I'm supposed to be.As a kid, what did you dream of becoming when you grew up?
I have no idea. I think I wanted to be a firetruck?What are you really good at?
Writing & drinking coffee.What can you do better?
Study, school work, put myself out thereWhat worries you the most when you think about your future?
Being successful at my job and finding the right guyWhat really sucks in your life? 
...nothing? I'm pretty dang blessed.What is your life really about? What is your purpose in life?
To be a christian and spread the love of God.What fear could wake you in the middle of the night?
I've always always been scared of fires. They freak me out.What joy could wake you in the middle of the night?
..thats a really strange question. What are you grateful for?
Everything in my life cause it's made me who I am.What time of the day do you feel the most energetic? And what do you usually do in those moments?
In the morning once I've passed the I still want to sleep slump and get going! I usually check email, drink coffee and make sure all my homework is doneIf you knew you had only one week to live, how and with whom would you spend it?
I'd spend it with my family. I'd probably want to visit a different country or go to NYC and drink starbucks too much and just hang out with the people I love.Why do you think your most favorite film touches you so deeply?
I love you've got mail because it's got love, new york, tom hanks, books and coffee in it. Who doesn't love that?If you could be a fictional character from a movie or a novel, who would you want to be? Why?
I'd be Hermione cause she's smart and a witch. DUHWhat are you really bad at?
...sports, doing work right when it's assigned, keeping a straight face.
Who would you like to forgive and forget?
I try not to do that, be the bigger person!
When was the last time you cried without anyone seeing you? 
..hallmark commercial, not gonna lie.
What do you want people you meet for the first time to think about you?
She seems like someone I could be friends with!
What’s your most striking physical attribute? Do you like it?
My height, I like it but a few inches taller would be good too. 
If you had the opportunity to go back in time and make a change, would you still want to have the same parents?
Is that a real question? Um yeah, duh.
If you could go back in time and change things, how would you alter the last ten years?
...well since 10 years ago I was 9 there isn't much I would change. 
If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities today, what would that be?
College. Bye bye pointless work.
What do you think is missing in your life?
A relationship
What type of person angers you the most?
The self-centered kind.
Who never fails to make you feel good about yourself?
My Dad
What is your biggest pet peeve?
hmmm I have lots of them unfortunately. People who chew loudly, whispering...lots.
What do you like about yourself the most?
My sarcastic humor cause I can make myself laugh.
What do you regret the most?
I don't really have any regrets.
What would you like most to be acknowledged for in your life?
That I lived a life that pleased God
What is the first thought that usually crosses your mind the second you open your eyes in the morning?
I have to pee or I'm hungry.
What is that thing about yourself you’re sick and tired of?
Procrastination. I really need to stop.
What was the main factor that played a role in your biggest success?
My parents who motivated me
What was the most frustrating time in your creative life?
Trying to decide what to major on 

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I like reading all this about you cus i feel like im pretty good at predicting the answers you'd say :) and I love your sarcastic humor too, it makes me laugh so much! i think your awesome and I love you!

Ashley said...

I loved this! And I was going to add to what Lindy said-I love your sarcastic humor, too!!