Pages

April 14, 2011

what I've been eating...

LAURA'S EASY PEASY TURKEY HUMMUS WRAP

take one flat out healthy grain tortilla
spread with original Sabra hummus
 
sprinkle with shredded cheese 
add on Walmart spring lettuce blend
 
add on a few slices of cracked pepper turkey
roll it up, cut it in half and ENJOY



LAURA'S VERY MERRY BERRY PARFAIT 

cut up 3 large strawberries and place in the bottom of your cup
sprinkle the strawberries with cinnamon (I like a lot)
add a few drizzles of honey


add a spoonful of Fage plain yogurt
add 1/4th cup (or eye ball however much you want) of Kellogs Special K touch of honey low 
fat granola

(you'd expect it to be really honey tasting but it's not!)
add a handful of plump blueberries
mix all together and dig in! 

I just threw both of these together and they turned out delicious!
So go to the store and treat yourself to one of my little creations! HAPPY THURSDAY!


1 comment:

Lindy Maddox said...

I want that pig hahah its so cuteee!!
All that food sounds so healthy and delicious! How do you manage to eat so good all the time!? I need to do that! love you :)