Pages

June 06, 2011

lookin for love in all the wrong places

When you're less then 3 months from turning 20 and have still never had a boyfriend, it is hard not to wonder if you're not looking in the right places.


Boone has a lot of organizations on campus. Christian ones, ones for different majors and all that jazz but somehow I am not meeting any guys. And I don't have any guy friends. I know some guys at school but they're more like acquaintances. 


So I'm asking myself (and others), where should I be looking?


ECU has a lot of cute guys but I'm (stereotypically) assuming that they're not my type, I'm not their type (too pale and not wild enough) and I don't want a long distance relationship anyway.


I'm not the one to "pursue" a guy, I feel like thats their job. They should ask me out and talk to me first, not the other way around.


I may be shy and quiet when you first meet me but I'm not going to change that to draw a guy in. So they can deal with it! Or just get to know me and figure out that I'm not like that all the time.


Some people on my floor last year told me that they thought I should be a librarian. Really? Do you even know me at all?


Sorry, that's really off topic..


Anyway lately I've just been wondering...where do I look for love?

( disclosure: when I post about relationships I am not asking for pity. Seriously, I'm not depressed or lonely! I am HAPPY with my life! So you should  be happy that I'm happy. I just like to write down my thoughts and I can't help it if they're about relationships!)

No comments: