Pages

June 08, 2011

so here's the thing...


I want to write a book and I can't for the life of me think of anything interesting enough to write about!

I was thinking maybe on the sci-fi side like twilightish but I want it to be original
and I want it to involve romance
but I don't really have any romantic experience...

and I want it to be about a big city
but I don't want it to become cliche like I'm copying The Devil Wears Prada and those kind of chick ficks..

and I want it to be exciting.

So I need help.

If you have an awesome idea then you should help me out.
And then when I'm rich and famous and published I will dedicate it to you in the beginning and maybe even hook you up with a couple thousand from the profit I rake in. 



1 comment:

Brent said...

So here's my lame idea - but you didn't have any - so something is better than nothing. How about a story about a young girl - like yourself - that moves to NYC to 'start a life' - great job, excited about all the future holds. One day, while shopping, she discovers a 'portal' to the past (I'm thinking it's hidden somewhere like those purses you guys found behind that hidden wall when you were there). She can freely go back and forth between present and past - but nobody can go with her. She falls in love with a man in the past and then has to decide whether she's willing to forfeit her current life and all she's ever known for that one true love.

Boom - best seller.

Brent