Pages

June 03, 2010

its time!

Well everyone, the time has finally arrived for me to fly off to San Diego! I only have one more day and then I'm off to experience something completely out of my comfort zone; I'm so pumped!

I leave way too early Saturday morning; my plane boards at 7:55 am and I arrive in San Diego at 9:50 am (even though its a 4 hour and 55 minute flight because of the time change) Someone will be picking me up from the airport that is a part of the CRU project and luckily a girl named Leah, who is also going on the trip, is on my same flight. I've never flown alone before so I'm glad that she'll be there with me when we get off the flight and land in sunny California!

Anyways, I'm bringing my computer each day so I will be updating you with what I've been doing and providing everyone with pictures! I can't wait to tell ya'll about my trip and the amazing things God is doing in my life. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me and the wonderful people I'm going to meet! I think this is going to be an incredible and extremely memorable 9 days in San Diego!

See you later Queen City!

No comments: