Pages

November 10, 2010

one answer.



 ...For every cry there is one answer - 

I need help
I AM.

I need strength
I AM.

I need to relax
I AM.

I need peace
I AM.

I need hope
I AM.

I need a friend
I AM.

I need support
I AM.

I'm pouring into others, who's pouring into me?
I AM.

Who could possibly be smart enough to figure this out?
I AM.

What works?
I AM.

I need to be cared for
I AM.

What lasts?
I AM.

What's the latest thing?
I AM.

I need a fresh start
I AM.

I need a bigger story
I AM.

I need a plan
I AM.

My vision is bigger than my resources
I AM.

Nothings real anymore
I AM.

Who can I trust?
I AM.

I'm not sure who's on my team
I AM.

Nobody's listening to me
I AM.

I don't have a prayer
I AM.

I can't hold on
I AM.

I'm not sure why I'm here
I AM.

I've given all I can and it's not enough
I AM.

I'm tired
I AM.

I quit!
I AM.

I can't!
I AM.

I need love
I AM. 

God says to you and me: " I am the way, 
I am the truth, 
I am the life. 
I am savior, 
I am Jesus - 
the solution, 
the planner,
the creator,
the restorer,
 the builder, 
the answer,

I am the Lord and there is no other."






- Louie Giglio

1 comment:

Lindy said...

SO good! :) I love him!