Pages

January 10, 2011

sleepin' in & writing.

Today I woke up at 11:49. Made some coffee, ate a banana, made up my bed and now I have nothing to do. (I'm not complaining.) I've been drinking Dunkin' Donuts cinnamon spice coffee and it's SO GOOD. But my loyalty still lies with Starbucks, don't worry!



On mondays I don't have class until 5 at night and I don't have classes on Fridays. It's pretty much like I have a 4 day weekend except for the 1 hour and 15 minutes I'll be spending in Mass Communication. I'm going to try and not be lazy this year but I have a feeling it's going to be pretty difficult with a schedule like that! My goal is to work out Monday Wednesday and Fridays since I'm going to have so much free time.



But other then that I want to play my guitar more


 but my main goal is to get something of mine submitted. I really want to write more and hopefully branch out into non fiction. Non fiction is hard though because I have a pretty uneventful life but I'm gonna work on it! 



If any of ya'll have any ideas then please let me know! I've been looking at skirt magazine and a few others. Poetry is my forte and I don't really know of very many poetry publications. I really want to be successful at what I do! Right now I don't really have anything going for me in the relationship area (or anywhere else for that matter) so I've decided to strive toward a successful career. I want to make it big in the journalism-advertising-creative writing field! The key to success is getting my name and writing out there early and making contacts with people!



I just need a place to start!

No comments: