Pages

January 11, 2011

you've got to work work work it out.

yes, that is a title from high school musical...

" It's very important to have the right clothing to exercise in. If you throw on an old t-shirt or sweats, it's not inspiring for your workout..." - Cheryl Tiegs

I have no idea who Cheryl Tiegs is but I think she is spot on! For 2011 I'm trying to exercise as much as I can to establish a healthy lifestyle and to make sure I have a healthy heart! 

But there is no way I feel motivated to exercise if I'm in not so flattering clothes.

Un-cute clothes can make you feel frumpy, sloppy and they don't show off what you've already got working for you. 

When I go to the gym I always try to wear something that I feel confident in because that's my goal when I leave! I want to be confident that I had a good work out and if I step on the treadmill looking unattractive in the first place it's not going to make me feel any better when I get off. 



You may not feel the same way but if you do then drive yourself right on over to Target or Walmart and pick yourself up some cute workout clothes... there's nothing like a little fashion fitness motivation!

or the fact that spring break is in 2 months...
or remembering all that stuff you ate over christmas break...
or how envious I am of her stomach...


or maybe just staring at Zac Efron emerging from the ocean might get you motivated



whatever you do, you've only got one life to live so might as well be healthy while you're doing it!

No comments: